Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lagoon Trail

Cole and I were getting a little restless at home yesterday, so we decided to go for a stroller walk on the Lagoon Trail. We live exactly 1 mile from Lagoon, and they have built a paved trail behind the park in the trees, and it's really beautiful and shady. By the way, if anyone is thinking of making a Lagoon trip this summer, our house is open and available to stay overnight! You can have the whole downstairs! Anyway, the weather was great and Cole loves the stroller.

There are several really cool bridges along the trail, as shown below:

A shot of the trail. Can you see all the cotton along the edge? It looked like it had snowed.


Cole says hi and we better get moving soon or I may cry.

Mom obviously didn't get moving fast enough, I did start to cry but the binky and blanky saved the day.

Almost asleep...
This is how close the trail is to Lagoon, you could jump this fence and be in the picnic area of the park.

Look at those skis! What big feet for such a little guy! I just love em. And they can sneak out of almost any blanky-wrapping job.

It's been fun getting to know Farmington more, the longer we are here the more we love it. Hopefully by the end of summer we'll have stroller-ed most of our little town.

5 comments:

Tamaran said...

Hey Jackie. Just doing some blog jumping and ran across yours. Congrats on the little one. He is so cute! They sure are fun. We are just starting this adventure, too.

The Bingham's said...

It sounds like you got this mother thing down!! Good for you. I had no doubts though. I love the toes picture. Little baby toes are just the cutest. Keep up the good work with that adorable little boy. Miss you guys!!!

Katie said...

He is just getting cuter and cuter!! It sounds like your adjusting well to motherhood. It's alot of work but all worth it at the end of the day. Call me if you ever bored. I won't call because you might be napping!!

McKelle said...

What a fun trail!! I wish we had shade like that here!! Cole is so sweet!!

The Howards said...

I love how his green pacifier take up most of his cute little face. I thought he was a Morrill at first but in one of the pictures, I saw a little Tyler! I'm glad you are able to get out and enjoy the fresh air!