Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Home Improvements at the Petersen's



We've been lucky to have Tyler's parents and our niece Shaely here from Oregon for the last few days, and we've kept them busy. The boys started the day early pressure washing the fence to get it ready for stain, then spent the second half of the day staining it "mission brown". And it turned out awesome!! Thanks for working so hard guys.



Here's a before and after picture of the fence; we also put another coat on after that.


The project went a lot faster after we got the airless sprayer.


Rod and TP taking a break to pose for a pic.


The final product!



This is our adorable niece Shaely kissing Cole. How cute, they match!


The Petersen's!

The girls and Cole.
Here they are before we went out to eat. Cole slept the whole time we were at the restaurant, thanks Cole.

I peeked in on Cole yesterday, and he had his little hands up under his chin like this. What a sweetie!


Just another one of Cole. Are you sick of him yet? :)





4 comments:

Parker said...

Oh, he's so adorable! Thanks so much for putting up so many pictures, I love them! Your backyard looks amazing! Last I saw it was when you moved in, nice work!

McKelle said...

In this last pic he looks like daddy! Oh...it makes me baby hunger! I just want to kiss him all over! How is mommy hood treating ya! Isn't it awesome! Keep the pics coming!

Sharene said...

I love those pictures. He is so adorable! What a lucky baby he is to have you for a mom!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jackie! I'm so excited for you. He's so cute, definitely looks like a Morrill to me:)