Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Okay People, We made it home and here is the set of pictures I promised. Since Jackie is in the recovery mode, I will be making one or two more posts in her stead. They aren't in any real order, I just scrolled through the pictures and put them on.

All packed up and ready to go, this is the biggest she was, D-Day!

Here we go! This one is right before the first dose of drugs to start the rush. No turning back!

Waiting for the drugs to kick in and get the ball rolling. This was on a trip from the bathroom.
She made in to 10 cm. that was quick, 4cm to 10cm in less than three hours. Don't ask me, they said it was fast, I say sweet!Here is Cole right after he was delivered. Notice the conehead. (don't worry it isn't that bad in later pictures.) Here's the nurse checking to make sure his vitals are all where they should be. Isn't he cute?
Look how much he weighs, and half of that is his head, ha.
Dr. Gemmel and the Petersen's just a few minutes after the delivery.
Jackie's Mom, Michelle holding her third Grandson.
Big daddy in the house. This was today, right as we were packing to head home from the hospital.


The Crew, so patient, the ended up waiting all day to see the big event.




Daddy's first time holding little Cole.

Mommy and Cole taking a break after all that laborious effort.
TP and CP hangin' on the recliner. This is my favorite thing in the world. He just stays and sleeps on my chest, isn't that sweet?
Finally a family photo, where you can see everyone's faces. Oh, Cole, you had your eyes closed. Haha.
That's better. All the way open.


So there you go. Not bad for my second time "blogging", Eh? Enjoy, sorry it took a day or two. Love ya'll. TP, Jackie and Cole.






10 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh! I love him so much already! He is so incredibly cute! And I'm not just saying that because he's my nephew, hehe. I want to hug and kiss him so bad! Good luck you guys, I could not be happier for you two! Keep the pics coming Tyler! And take good care of your wife!!!

The Howards said...

He's adorable! I'm already seeing a Morrill in there. No offense Tyler! You are doing a great job being a daddy blogger. Congrats and best wishes on the recovery process! He's a keeper!

Parker said...

Great pics! Thanks so much for sharing! So wish I was there and could see my little nephew! I'm so happy for you two! You're no longer just a couple, but the Petersen Family now! Congrats!

brettandkatie said...

Tears are streaming down my face because he is so beautiful! I think he looks like Jackie. I am so envious of all that hair! Myles' hair is still pretty sparse, but I think it fits him. I'm so happy for you! Good luck with everything!

Matt and Amie said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute! I love all the dark hair!

McKelle said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! You did a fabulous job! I love his hair and think he looks a little like you Jackie! I wish you a speedy recovery!

Stapletons said...

Oh he's so beautiful! Congrats! Hope you can hear our big "Good Job Jackie" shout out from Michigan!!!
There's nothing like the first few days with a new baby. It's so special! Enjoy every moment.
Love,
KT Stapleton

Katie said...

Okay I know everyone is saying it but he really is so cute!! I love it when they come out with all that hair. I know everyone says he looks just like a Morrill but I think he is a great mix between the two of you. Well you guys did such a great job on this little guy that I think you should go ahead and do it again!! Good luck with everything!! Love ya.

Jacque said...

He is so beautiful. Congratulations you guys. We hope all is well.

Julie said...

I just can't get enough of him! So when can we babysit?? just kidding... But we can't wait to come see him again! He is so adorable and your family is now 3! Yay! Congrats again you guys!