We are having too much fun with our little guy. We took Cole to his first FULL church day on Sunday, he was a champ! Slept through the first two blocks, then got a little hungry right there at the end. It was fun to show him off and go to church as a family again. We were given this darling little suit at one of my baby showers, and I think this may be the only wear we get out of it. It's 0-7 lbs., and Cole is about 10 now, but it seemed to fit okay and not be too uncomfortable (Tyler says that is not possible for any suit). But Cole looked so dang cute that I took a million pictures. Tyler even chose a matching tie! Aawwwww.
Daddy and son before church.
This is the "do you really need a million pictures of me wearing this?" face. And yes, I do. And get used to it.
Here's Tyler walking across the street (yes we live very close) to church. He loves carrying everything and showing our little guy off. I think after 9 months of me getting all the baby attention, he can have his turn :)
After the millionth picture (be glad I didn't put them all on here), like any guy Cole was happy about getting out of that suit. So he loved laying on daddy's chest and working on that strong neck. I think he's doing pretty good considering the big melon he has to support.

I love this one because he actually looks chubby! Look at that double chin.
We worked on the yard last night, and Tyler packed him in the baby pack and we spent a full hour outside mowing the lawn and chatting with the neighbors. I count my blessings every day that we have such a laid back baby! He just goes with the flow (mostly) and is happy doing whatever we're doing. It totally looks like he doesn't fit in there, but it said 8 lb limit and he fell right asleep so I'm assuming it's ok.Cute mouth.
5 comments:
Jackie I LOVE his church outfit!!
jackie its lindsay...jenns little sis. these pictures are just too cute! he is adorable. i cant wait to see him!!! i bet you are such a wonderful mom!
What a cutie! I think the 3rd pic down looks a lot like Tyler. Mouth and all! Dress up is almost the best part of motherhood! :)
Love the suit! He's got some great dance skills! He definitely has the sprinkler down! Must be in the genes!
I love that Tyler wore a matching tie. He loves being a dad, that is for sure. You guys are amazing parents. What a lucky guy. LOVE the dance moves too. I had to laugh.
Post a Comment