Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Best 4th Ever!

Just wanted to share some pics from our FABULOUS 4th of July weekend! Mom, Dad, Christine, and Tegan came out to stay with us and celebrate not only our nation's birthday, but mom's as well on the 5th! We absolutely love having them over and were sad to see them go. Thanks for sharing your weekend with us!



The morning of the 4th, Tyler, Cole, and I jumped in the truck bright and early (even after a late night at the drive-in) and headed down to our old neighborhood in the Avenues. Our old ward has a breakfast every 4th, and it was so fun to see lots of friends and loved ones that we know so well. Here's daddy and Cole, don't you think their mouths look the same in this one?


Here's Cole chillin in his bouncer while we get ready to eat dinner. What a sweetie! It looks like he's clicking his heels together. (there's no place like home, there's no place like home)


My beautiful sisters and son.


Christine is showing us the yummy corn on the cob before it gets chewed, Tegan has the after.


Tyler and I even enjoyed dinner with the fam while Cole enjoys watching from the bouncer.


This is the next morning of the 5th, mom's birthday. My sweetie was up making a birthday breakfast of crepes and scrambled eggs! He is the best!


Here's my sweet mom doing what she does best; taking care of us kids. What happened was: Christine was attempting to squat Tegan, when apparently her shorts couldn't take it and ripped big time. Mom saves the day with my dinky sewing kit!


We went shopping at the mall, and couldn't resist the killer glasses.


Christine and Tegan are looking hard for something.

Tegan and I are cute!


Mom again doing what she does best, taking care of Cole.

I love this look Cole is giving Tegan.

Today is a big deal in our home, my little man is now one month old! We've celebrated by eating, taking naps, and changing diapers; oh wait, we do that every day. It's hard to tell, because I'm with him all day every day, but he is changing and getting bigger and stronger. He is getting really good at holding his head up, and he's getting so much more alert. I love being a mom!

7 comments:

McKelle said...

It looks like you had a fabulous weekend! YOu are such a cute mom!!
Hey, if you haven't already, you need to check out www.themwc.cstv.com
they are having a 10 year anniversary for the MWC and you can vote for you're favorite players from all the teams and sports to be on their all-decade team. YOU of course are on it and I voted for you and all the other Utah players that were on the list! Yeah! I encourage all who read this to do the same! GO UTES!!

Matt and Amie said...

Oh I miss your family! Cole is such a cutie!

The Bingham's said...

My how a month flies by. I forgot about the fun 4th of July breakfast. They make some good food!!! We really need to get together before these boys are grown up. Not that we live that far from each other :) Love the pictures of your family.

Parker said...

Oh, it's good to see all my sisters havin' fun together. Cole is such a cool little kid, I just can't wait to see him. Wish I could've been there. You're a great mommie sis! Missin' you guys tons!

LivingstonClan said...

Hey Jackie--this is Lindsey Cobabe (Livingston) I stalked you from Katie's page, what a cute famliy you have! Your baby is a doll. Fun to see how you are doing. My blog is www.livingstonclan.blogspot.com

Tyson said...

I love seeing pics of cute Cole! Man I am so bummed that you guys were at the 4th of July breakfast! I think we will miss it every year because of Tyson's obsession with the cabin!

Shel said...

Jackie, hey some of the current vb players just called me and told me that Beth's mom is going to pass away in the next week or so and they are looking for pictures of her at any games. Would you look through your pictures and see if you have any of her. Will you also respond either way, that way I will know that you got this. Thanks! (Cole is a cutie, looks a lot like Tyler!)