We have our Oregon family in town this week! Jessica (Tyler's sister) flew home from Ecuador after a year of teaching and decided to fly into Utah to see her new nephew and visit Utah friends. Then Rod and Lisa drove all the way over here to pick her up and hang out with us of course. The Days of '47 Rodeo is going on in SL right now, so we went last night and took the little guy. We had a blast!
Daddy before rodeo.
Cute little boots from grandma - we put them on for pictures before the rodeo but couldn't wear them the whole time thanks to the 200 degree weather. Someday it will fit! Not too soon hopefully.
Grandma with Cole.
Waiting for it to start.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
And they call the thing a ro-de-o
Posted by JP at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love those little boots. So fun! You can't celebrate the 24th without a rodeo! Did you by chance spend the night in the park? I hear that's fun too! I love Cole's little smiles..that's a fun stage!
Post a Comment