Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring!

So spring is here in Utah... I think. These last two days have been snowy, rainy, cold in the morning, and then by afternoon it's beautiful, sunny, and warm. Crazy! Cole and I have been playing outside before dinner because it's been so nice, and today I took a couple pics.

I taught him how to roly-poly on the grass in our front yard, he thought that was fun except the grass tickling his face. So he just covered up his face and rolled around, pretty funny. And I love these two trees in our yard, so beautiful right now!


A few of our flowers in front. Tulips are fun, it's such a surprise each year what will come up where! I always forget what color they are too until they blossom.
My biggest buddy!

He learned how to put his glasses on himself, if you couldn't tell :) Haha! He's saying cheeseball.

I'm still feeling great and hanging in there. I really believe that the end of your pregnancy starts to prepare you for all those nights after the baby comes, you just don't sleep like you used to. Maybe it really is a blessing because then it's not such a shock when you go to sleeping for 1-2 hour increments. I still have a lot on my to-do list before she gets here, so let's hope she goes full term like Cole did. She gets hiccups almost every night, which is just funny to me since I think Cole had them one time (that I could tell) during my pregnancy.
I hope to have more exciting things to post next time! At least some updated belly shots. :)

4 comments:

The Bingham's said...

He is just too cute. The sunglasses made me laugh, that is how Alex wears his too. Hang in there!!

Jessica said...

So do the hiccups give you hiccups?

Jenn said...

Tulips are my favorite flower! They look gorgeous! Cole is TOO precious! I'm so glad I got to see you guys on Saturday! Love you!

Michelle said...

YOU teaching Cole how to do roly poly - that would have been fun to watch! Haha The yard looks beautiful!