Will go on the blog sooner or later :) Sooner in this case, we haven't even been back from Neola for a week yet! I was REALLY looking forward to Easter/Conference weekend this time, because first it meant that my parent-teacher conferences were over, which I usually enjoy but is a lot of work and really draining, and second because we were going to get some quality family time in. Tyler miraculously had a 3 day weekend, so we planned an Easter egg hunt and volleyball watching on Saturday then went home on Sunday. We were going to be coming home Sunday night for Tyler to be back in time for work Monday morning, but once we got out there we realized I could stay for a couple more days until Tyler was off Wednesday and could come back and pick us up. Anyway it was a great weekend and I did get a couple pictures to document :)
We started with the city easter egg hunt, Cole had a blast and I was appreciative that although there were tons of kids there, they were prepared with tons of eggs and it was all really organized. We left with candy and toys and soaking wet shoes. We also had Tegan with us which is always a good time.
Friday, April 9, 2010
What happens at Grandmas...
I think that's it for now! I'm going to take advantage of this quiet time (Cole's napping) to finish laundry, clean up a little, and maybe even take a nap myself :)
Posted by JP at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love him and the dinosaur! So cute! They do have the same smile! PS what end of the mammoth are they on? Hope you're doing good!
New update, new update, new update! (I'm chanting this btw) Since I have nothing to do I depend on your blog to be entertained...
Post a Comment