I am sure that this will be the last post before baby girl arrives, I absolutely can't wait for her to be here! I'm being induced exactly a week from today, but at my last appointment dr. said that I'm dilated to a 2.5 and effaced 60%, so it wouldn't be a surprise if she decides to come early. I'm feeling pretty good though, not at all like a felt with Cole at this point, so I really hope for the sake of sub plans that she waits until it works with our schedule :) As long as she's happy and healthy right. We also had an ultrasound to check fluids and placenta, and it all looks great. She's measuring around 7 pounds right now, but that's + or - a lb., so. Hopefully she's bigger! I love big babies :) Cole was 7 lb 11 oz, not big but just right.
So I decided to get some belly pics finally, better late than never! I think maybe I was a little bigger with Cole at this point, it's hard to remember. Here's a pic of me now at 39 weeks...
And this is with Cole heading to the hospital at 40 weeks. What do you think?
I still feel huge, just flipping over in bed is a big event with moving all the pillows and trying to get comfy :) I won't miss that, but I will miss my so convenient cereal bowl shelf.
Don't worry about the mismatched outfit. If it's comfy and actually fits these days, it works.
Just some fun ones of Cole...he's such a great kid. I know (at least I've heard from hundreds of people) that every child is different, but I'm really crossing my fingers that this new little one is as mellow and just plain cool as Cole is. We've been so blessed.
He loves blueberries and daddy. We also love art night, we made homemade playdough a couple weeks ago and it turned out better than the real stuff! And so easy! And tasty, as you can tell. Sorry it's sideways, I did rotate before uploading but apparently not.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Last post!
As for this week, Cole is on this cowboy boot kick and it's adorable. Tyler dressed him in them earlier this week and Cole found out that he can put them on and take them off by himself (we're still working on that with the other shoes) so he wants to wear them all day, every day. I think it's so cute! He even wants to wear them in bed for naps and bedtime. I spent several minutes convincing him to take them off yesterday for his nap, we kissed them goodnight and put them up in his closet so we could put them on when he woke up from his nap. Well he slept forever, and I went in to wake him up and this is what I saw...
So next post will be from TP and we'll have pics of baby girl! Wish me luck and keep us in your prayers this week.
Posted by JP at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Jackie do you think the baby has dropped? (sorry, had to) What a cute belly! She will be adorable no matter who she looks like. Can't wait! Love the little cowboy!
Can't wait to see pics of your little girl! She is going to be so beautiful. So it looks like your belly disappeared in that picture with your mom and Teagen. I was confused :)
Cole is so cute! And you look so cute being pregnant! Good luck this week! I hope it all goes well for you! :)
Haha mom very funny...:) If I only had a dollar for every time I've heard that this past month. Jeana, isn't that true in that picture?? I was also confused. Don't worry, it hasn't gone anywhere :)
Wahoo! So excited for you! I can't wait for pics - who knows, maybe we'll have our babies really close together! What fun!
And you are a very cute preggo lady, by the way!
Love ya tons!
Bren
Haha, sis you are SO cute prego! Thanks for the updates. Keep em coming! Love you and good luck!!!
Post a Comment