Okay so really it covers a couple weekends, but it was such a blur it felt like one week. We had an awesome Utah Volleyball alumni weekend planned to celebrate the program's 35th season, and Beth's (our head coach) 20th year coaching. My two great friends Kim and Taryn flew in from Nebraska and Hawaii for it, and we had such a great time catching up and hanging out.
After the second game we lined up by decade, here's some of the 2000ers (I forgot how short I felt all through college...)
More of the 2000ers. Utah went on to beat BYU in 5 games, by the way. And it was Beth's 400th career win! A great night overall for UT vb.
My sweet friend Kim that flew in from Nebraska and our long time fan Harold. I miss Kat's faces! (in the back)
This girl was my roommate for 4 years and I miss her! Move home as soon as you can Kimmy! We also got to play together the next day in a sand vb tourney, which was great fun.
So then this past weekend I drove home to Neola to hang out with the fam while Tyler worked. I had UEA break so it was great to be back for a few days. Cole couldn't have been happier (okay he would have if Tyler was there), and had a blast feeding apples to the horses, riding the four-wheeler, throwing balls to Okie and Lily, looking at Tegan's turtle, and getting into and exploring all the new areas.He had a blast crawling into this little shelf on my parent's entertainment center.
1 comments:
wow! your cole is so cute :) I just love him. That shed looks AWESOME!! You need to tell me when you are coming up for christine's games and we'll for sure try to make it :) my number is (801)660-9136, if you don't have it. see you soon I hope!
Post a Comment