Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Show and Tell

Just wanted to share our new master bathroom! We (okay, Tyler) worked really hard putting up beadboard and moulding, a new light fixture, new faucet, new towel rack, showerhead, and shower curtain. The green color was there when we moved in, it was just kind of overbearing.

Here's the only before picture I thought to take. . . we'd already done a couple things.
Same corner, but after.
More shots. Didn't Tyler do a great job!
We were pretty stoked about it. And if anyone out there is getting a new shower rod, I highly recommend the kind that curves out. It's like our shower space doubled. Pretty cool!
A blog of mine wouldn't be complete without some pics of my sweet babe. He loves to smile for the camera!! Eight months next week, where did the time go.
And he sure loves his daddy. They have so much fun together.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, Cole changes every minute! He is such a big guy sitting there. Way to go Tyler, you know I am your number one fan!

Anonymous said...

You're bathroom is awesome!! i love it! and you have THE cutest little boy EVER!!

Isaak and Jackie said...

I love the bathroom it is gorgeous. Thanks for the tip on the shower rod I'll keep it in mind. Cole is a darling stud.

Shanna said...

It looks awsome!!! You guys did a great job as always! Cole is such a cutie!!! Give him a big kiss on those adorable cheeks for me!

Katie said...

I love home improvements!! Do you guys like watching HGTV? It is our guilty pleasure. Tyler is a pretty handy guy. We should get him and Jeff together and see what kind of fun stuff they can come up with. I love the color of your bathroom, we want to paint ours green too. I still need to come see your house. Let me know when you look at your schedule and we can get together. I am not letting it go this time. Go check your schedule right now!!

Julie said...

I LOVE the new color! Great choice! It's always kind of a guessing game as to what the color will really look like until it's on the walls. But it looks great! Way to go Tyler! :) And as always, Cole just looks adorable. Did you say 8 months!??? That's crazy! Where does the time go?