Isn't it almost the end of the world when you don't have the internet at home anymore? For us it is, we've become really dependent on it for not only fun things like blogging and facebook, but when we don't have the internet we start missing scout meetings (no email), we stop working out (no hulu to watch tv shows while we run on the treadmill), I slack on teaching responsibilities (can't update my class webpage), and sometimes we overdraft because we're so reliant on our online banking to balance the checkbook. Long story short, we haven't had the internet for a couple weeks and now we do! I love technology but feel tied down to it.
Anyway, Cole got some new shoes over the weekend but those pictures ended up at the bottom and I'm a little too lazy to drag them to the top, so read on.
Cole also scored his first white-shirt-and-tie-almost-suit on a recent trip to JCPenney's. $8 later (yes, eight bucks) and he's the most dapper 8 month old around. I couldn't get over how adorable he looked.
He loves baths, except (I'm sure like most kids) getting his face washed. No fun there.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Cole's new kicks
Posted by JP at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh he is soooo cute! I love the shoes! And don't worry, the stages keep getting funner and funner! And I was just like you with clorex wipes in my hand always wiping things down...then you just realize that they are going to put everything in their mouths and you can't have everything clean! lol But way cute pics!!
The suit pictures are ADORABLE (Cole too!!) He is going to be a little heartbreaker! Love you guys, Thanks for letting us hang out!
I am glad you were able to squeeze those shoes on; he looks so cute in everything! Thanks again for watching the boys for us on Valentine's Day. We can't wait to have Cole come over and play ;) It was so good seeing you all, and Rod and Lisa too!
love the shoes awesome stuff and the suit too what a stud. Yes you would drive yourself crazy trying to sanitize everything so way to choose to be chill about the constant mouthing of everything in sight.
omg, i love cole in that suit! soooooo handsome! what a cutie. i love the pics!
I had so much fun at dinner with you and Cole!! He really is such a great baby. Hurry up and have another one before he gets older and acts like my kids and you never want another baby! :) Just kidding. Serioulsy we need to get together again soon.
Man I love that little outfit! I can't believe you got it for $8, that is awesome. He is so adorable. I just have to tell you Jackie how much I admire you. You were the best leader in volleyball and always made me feel good about myself, even when I didn't do well. I know that was about 8-10 years ago now, but I never told you how much I appreciated you and how nice you always were to me!
The suit is darling! And I LOVE the shoes! So cute! We need to hang out soon!
Post a Comment