Thursday, March 5, 2009

My daddy the DJ

I bet that 90% of you didn't know that Tyler has his own DJ business, TP Audio, that he began in his high school years in Oregon. It's quite a fun side job that he has, and back in my pre-Cole days I loved following him around to weddings and high school proms as his roadie-wife. The hours are quite late though for an 8 month old, so he's on his own for his most recent gig, a Youth Conference dance for our ward tomorrow night. He is so good at it and it's fun to watch him in action. If you or anyone you know are ever in need of some tunes for any kind of function, let us know! He gives great discounts for family and friends :) Check his website out at www. tpaudio.net.

So he was getting some playlists together for his YC dance, and Cole loved being right in the middle of it (as usual). He is learning how to shake his booty!



I also am excited to report that Cole is now a super good cruiser. He'd much rather be up and walking around with support than down on the ground doing his one-armed army crawl. I'm still loving every day with this special boy and feel blessed to be his mother.

PS - My absolute favorite day of the year next to Christmas, Tyler's birthday March 11, is coming up next Wednesday! Drop him a line and tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

7 comments:

Shanna said...

that is so awsome that he DJ's! How fun! Cole is such a cutie!!! You'll find that he will love it even more when he can cruise around by himself! Zayne loved being able to get to places on his own and was so much happier about it too! Tell Tyler Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! :)

Michelle said...

what a cutie! We miss him and that adorable smile. He would kind of tilt his head down and look up at the top of his eyes and smile - love it!

The Bingham's said...

How cute is that little boy! I am thinking that he will be a DJ when he grows up??? He looks too good with that headset on.

Jenn said...

TOO cute! I miss my little nephew! Give him kisses from Auntie Jenn!

Julie said...

I feel special that I knew that tyler has his own dj business! That's cool that he's still doing it. And Cole is getting SO big!! We need to hang out soon!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Cole!!! Can't beleive he is so big Jackie! We have GOT to get together so I can see this little tike before he is in primary...!

Isaak and Jackie said...

Djing would be fun, hope you get to be roadie again. Happy belated bday!