Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October Snow

We couldn't believe it when we woke up this past Sunday to several inches of snow! We knew there might be some coming, but we weren't thinking in terms of a cover-everything kind of snow. Most of it's gone now, which I'm glad for because I want to enjoy fall a little longer, but it was exciting while it lasted!

The front of our house.

Our front yard.
As I was looking through Cole's clothes, trying to find things warm enough to wear in snow-weather, I found this outfit that Grandpa Petersen gave him and it finally fits! Go Beavs!

Cole went in for his 4 month appointment yesterday. Doctor says everything looks great, he's tall for his age but a little skinny for his height, so we're going to do everything we can to put on a few pounds. He suggested starting rice cereal, which we did last night, and I can't believe I didn't take some pictures. We had the video camera rolling, and mom and Tegan were watching on the webcam so it didn't even cross my mind to take a still shot. Anyway, it went pretty well! I'm not sure if anything got down, but I'm sure when we try again today that he won't push as much out as he did yesterday. It was so cute watching him try to figure it out. It makes him look bigger, eating from a spoon! Way to go sweet baby!

3 comments:

The Bingham's said...

That's funny, we started Alex on rice cereal laast night too!! He love it. Of course I had some help from his sisters, which made it fun.

The Howards said...

He sure is a cute little guy! I've been meaning to call you and see how you've been doing as a working mama! We are excited to come to Utah in November...we need to meet up!

Laura said...

Hey this is Laura, Tom and I ran into Tyler tonight at Costco and we realized we both have blogs. Cole is such a cutie! Come check ours out if you want:
www.tomandlaura-rigby.blogspot.com