Aren't the olympics awesome??!! I've been so into watching them that posting has been the last thing on my mind. But we've had lots of fun things going on so it's time I catch up.
Cole turned 2 months last week and we had his 2 mo. check-up. I really look forward to his appointments because it's reassuring to me to hear a professional say that my child is doing what he should be and things look great. I was really not looking forward to all those mean shots though, it was so hard to see him happy and smiley and then get stabbed and not understand why. They gave him the rotov. orally, and he downed it like a champ, then they stuck his left leg once with a combo of drugs and his right leg twice. Poor guy! He calmed down quickly though and slept for most of the rest of the day. I'm glad I get 2 months to get ready for the next ones.
We had a couple minutes to wait before the shots lady came in, here's daddy and Cole before the drama.
All good news from the doc though, Cole is now 12 lbs. and 24 inches long, both his head and length are in the 83rd percentile and his weight is right in the middle, in the 57th. I think Cole took that as a challenge, he's been on some kind of growth spurt this last week eating every 2 hours. At least he's still sleeping for 6 hours at night! He's so great.
Here's an after shot at home, he's showing me what a big boy he is.
This could be a different blog, but I'm going to just combine it all today. It's been a long summer having Parker, Jenn, and the boys all the way across the country in Virginia, but they are finally back! We love them so much and really missed hanging out with them, and we're so excited that they are back. They came up to visit and see us, well truthfully to see little Cole, but we'll take any reason to get together :) We had fun watching the Olympic opening ceremonies and eating chinese food to celebrate the occasion.
Little Cole loved snuggling with his Auntie Jenn...
And Uncle Parker. Maybe if we let them hold him enough and see how sweet he is, we can get another niece or nephew...hmmm.
Uncle Tyler loves the little guys.
Cute little Josh. I am so lucky to have such fun nephews! I love seeing their personalities come out more as they get older.
This was my favorite, at dinner we were trying to get Jacks to give Cole loves, so here he is going in...
And he scores! Look at Cole's face, it cracks me up.
More pictures...
Mom stopped by and we all went school clothes shopping, she is such a wonderful grandma! I love it!
Look at my big boy sitting up so good! And Cole's not doing bad either! hehe.
Just a cute smile.

4 comments:
What a cute little guy! Getting shots is the worst! Tyson was 17.5 lbs and 25 inches at 2 months. So they're close in height, but my little bubba is a fatty! I can't wait to get them together and play! I promise I won't let Tyson sit on Cole. November!
Good Job Cole! You're such a good mommy Jackie! Those shots stink! With Crue, I would get so nervous before them that I told Josh he needed to start going to those appointments with me cause I couldn't handle it!
Man, I hate those shots. They just don't understand what is happening. It doesn't get any easier with more kids. Just wait until they understand what is about to happen, that is a whole new exprience. Heidi freaked out at her 5 year. Two nurses and myself had to hold her down. Not fun!! Amy is next. Not looking forward to that.
Oh the shots..I used to make fun of the moms that made a big deal of it cause I was the one giving the shots! Then..I had a baby and I became one of those moms! I hate taking Zayne in to get them! It is so sad. So I feel for you. Good thing they are small and get over it so quickly. Tell Tyler i love the motorbike! :)
Post a Comment