Happy Birthday sweet baby Cole! We love our little guy more than words can say. What a year it's been for us! Exactly 365 days ago, I was sitting on a bed in a hospital gown with this little stranger in my arms, and I just could not stop staring at his beautiful, perfect little face or fingers or toes. Your definition of Love just completely changes. And we've loved every minute. Even the hard parts, which also changed my definition of what hard is, are worth it in retrospect because it makes the sweet even sweeter. Anyway, I'm feeling nostalgic tonight as I think of my first year as a parent and just so grateful that we were given such a fun, easy-going, adorable person to be our son.
I asked my cousin Jill to take Cole's one-year pics, and we absolutely love how they turned out. She took them at one of our favorite places, Lagoon Trail. You'll notice in some of the pics that there was cotton flying around everywhere, it was kind of cool. I'll post his b-day blog soon, I just wanted to get these pictures on.
We love you baby Cole!
Monday, June 8, 2009
The Best Year of Our Life
Posted by JP at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh my gosh! jackie, you're little guy is sooooo cute!! :D love the pics, how did you get him to pose and smile like that??? what a cute little family!
You guys are such a cute family.
Happy Birthday COLE!!! He is just too cute for words. Those pictures of fantastic of you guys. Heidi loved watching them.
Wahoo! Happy Birthday sweet Cole! What cute pictures of your family Jackie!
what a cute pie!! i love the pics! i And I know what you mean about a whole new definition of love. It is amazing of what a child brings to you. they are the best. Zayne turns two this month and I just can't belive it! Time flys way too fast!!! Glad Cold had a good birthday! :)
I can't believe it's been a year already!! He is beautiful Jackie and you are too! I love all of the pictures...how will you choose? Or maybe you'll keep all of them!
SUPER CUTE!
Post a Comment