Welcome friends and family! I finally did it - I took some pictures of our new place and am posting them. We are loving our new home and it's been way too fun to decorate and buy furniture for it. Now that the decorating budget is spent :), we wanted to share what everything looks like now and will look like for the next long while. I'm now really looking forward to moving on to the nursery and painting the yucky Jazz-blue walls to a much more relaxing yellow as well as getting our baby furniture in. We will for sure be showing before and afters of that room as well.
We had another ultrasound on Friday, it was so great to see our little guy again and even better to hear that he looks healthy and strong. We got some great shots of his cute little feet and legs, but he had his hands covering his face the entire time so we couldn't take a look at him. One thing is for sure though, he has his daddy's head :) I'm sure I'll feel that on the way out. Hopefully along with the slightly large head comes the incredibly good looks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.