Friday, November 4, 2011

Guess what!!

Well, we're EXPECTING!! Baby #3 will be here in June and we couldn't be more excited. Well, I take that back, I'm excited but will be LOTS more excited once this yucky nausea subsides. It's just like it was with Cole and Kate which gives me hope because with them it died down around 12 weeks, which is just a couple weeks away. So I can make it. I had my first prenatal visit today and saw the little one and it's heartbeat on ultrasound. It's really happening! I love it.

I'm still thinking about my list of 29 things and have crossed off several. One of my goals, to blog more often, has been on my mind although I totally haven't been feeling up to blogging, and when I sat down to do it a couple weeks ago and our computer was taking a whole 10 minutes to upload 3 pictures I decided it could wait. So I'm not going to be too hard on myself until I feel better :) You gotta play that pregnancy card while you can I've learned.

Well Kate has been busy lately, making messes in anyway possible. She somehow reached my mascara that I always put out of reach the other day, and this was the result.

And this girl loves markers! This is actually our first color-on-the-wall incident in our home, Cole never even thought of doing that. Thank goodness for washable, came right off. You would think this girl has no adult supervision, but not so. She's just lightning fast.
I've been doing great with my goal to make a homemade pie from a new recipe each month on the 23rd (our anniversary day, we always try to do something a little fun). Here's Apple Pie, it was SO good! And I used apples from mom and dad's tree which made it even better.
Halloween was great! It just gets better every year. Cole has been planning on a clown for a month or so, we have a costume mom made for us kids when we were little that he's been wearing around the house and seemed to love. The day before Halloween, he decides to be a cowboy! Which was fine because we had all the stuff. Kate was a ladybug. She loved holding her hands out and saying BOO! She's scaring me here while Cole is holding his pumpkin he helped carve.
Our friends have season tix to Utah football and couldn't make it to the Utah vs OSU game, so we were the lucky recipients! It was so much fun especially because we are Beaver fans too. Tyler wore his OSU tshirt and Utah beanie with his red-orange sweater. It was especially great with a crazy lady fan behind us that kept screaming "WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOOOOOOUSE!" every third down. We couldn't help cracking up every time after the first quarter.
Our second Halloween Half! Well second for dad and me, first for TP. The weather was beautiful, the course was downhill, and it was fun surprising my family with us being pregnant. I made a tshirt that said Running for 2 on the front and Baby on Board on the back, so everyone was pretty suprised at the finish line when they saw my "costume" :) I loved talking to other runners that would run next to me and say Hey, I'm pregnant too! Tyler carried his iphone the whole time so he could call mom and let her know when we were going to finish, so he also got a couple pics in. Crazy guy!

Carving pumpkins with our buddy Connor.
Cole's preschool Halloween program - they just paraded through the library then sang a few cute songs and fingerplays, it was adorable. Cole however was as shy as ever! It was hilarious.
Here's September's pie!! Over the top Banana Cream!! At Tyler's request. It was delish!!
Hanging out with Sundance at grandma's for the weekend means early mornings with the horses.
We went up and cut a bunch of firewood on a beautiful fall day. I love seeing my dad and Tyler do manly things together with power tools, they are totally in their element.
We also went to the local pumpkin patch which we've done for the past few years. They have this little shed that they just fill with corn kernels and let the kids play around in. Here's Kai and Christine.
Kate was so funny with corn stuck on her face! She loved it!
Haha!


Playing in the leaves at grandma and grandpa's.
I just had to add this because of his face, he was so frustrated. We were late for preschool but he had to wear the rollerskates, we were trying to get things moving and he was not cooperating. Resulted in a small meltdown. Lasted for like 30 seconds. At least he gets over things quickly.
Annual trip to Gardner Village! We love going down and seeing the witches and beautiful fall decorations. It was a Tuesday afternoon and Tyler was one of two dads there. He's the best!! Here's how we roll. I totally love my double stroller, I use it almost every day.
Our firefighters held an open house and Cole got to dress up and pretend to go in a smoky building. He was in heaven.
We went for a little hike a couple weeks ago and Cole was in charge of Biscuit the preschool bunny. I was carrying Kate in my hiking backpack so we made one for Biscuit too. It was so cute to see him talking to the bunny the whole hike and turning around so Biscuit could see the different things he was referring to.
They love their cousin Kai! Especially Kate, she's really into babies lately.
Kate is totally an artsy girl. Really into paint, markers, and creating more than her brother. He just hates sitting still for longer than 3 minutes.
This was our pie from August! I know, a ways back but wow fresh peach pie is soooo good.
Kids playing in Cole's bed.
One of our last outdoor family outings before fall weather set in. We did a bike ride on the Legacy Trail, here's Tyler fixing my flat. What a guy!
We borrowed our neighbor's bike trailer, it was awesome. We have to get one of these.
Now we're totally looking forward to the holidays!!! Thanksgiving with the Morrill side, Christmas in OR with the Petersens. Can't wait!!

5 comments:

Jeana said...

Congrats on the baby! That is exciting. You'll little family is so cute and you are always doing fun things with your kids, I love it!

Shanna said...

Yeah!! Congrats on baby number 3! So happy for you guys. And as always love the pics. Your kids are adorable!!

Parker said...

I'm so happy for you! Cole and Kate are so stinkin' cute and Tyler is just the greatest guy! I love you guys!

LMT said...

So exciting! Congratulations. I hope your morning sickness ends soon!

Linda (montoya)

Julie said...

Oh my goodness I am just now reading this!! CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so so happy for you guys! You are seriously like super mom to me and this baby will be just as lucky as your first two! We miss you guys! I sure hope you start feeling better soon!