What a perfect Easter! Tyler had work off, the weather was wonderful, we had a huge yummy dinner, and Cole was his usual super cute self. After getting home from church and taking our Sunday nap, we headed out to the deck to take some pictures and video of Cole walking. Every day his balance gets a little better and he goes a little farther on his own. I love it. Here he is trying to get some balance.
This one is actually at the end of the long photo shoot, he's ready to be done :) Here we go, my first video on my blog ever! I had to turn the camera to take it so I could get a full-body shot, sorry for the sideways view. Just turn your head to the left and you won't even tell a difference. Look at our little man go!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
First Easter
We also watched a great video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc for our Easter FHE, I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it yet. It's a 4 minute video with some of Elder Holland's amazing talk during general conference about Christ's atonement, with some images and audio mixed in.
Another fun thing that happened last week was my spring break, so this meant lots of time to spend with my little guy (Tyler still had work). We went on an adventure on Friday and took Frontrunner down to the Gateway and Temple Square to do some looking around. The flowers were beautiful, as always, and we just had a great time walking all over downtown.
Posted by JP at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He's walking so good! He's be running soon...good luck!
I can't believe he is walking! He is way too adorable! I love his Easter outfit too. :) How are you guys!? We need to get together soon! And yay for us for being so close to summer!
Wow, he's cruisin' now! What a little stud! Happy Belated Easter!
I decided to go private with my blog. If you want to check us out, send me your email address:
lauraastill@hotmail.com
p.s. Cole looks adorable in his Easter outfit!
Cute, Cute, Cute!! Oh my goodness how fast he grows. I can't believe how good he is doing. You are having too much fun without us! Cute outfit Cole!
Holy cow! Tell that kid to quit growing till I say it's ok. Can't believe he is walking! He is just too cute!
Cole is getting so big! He looks like a little man in that outfit. Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment