Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brace yourself...

For a lot of catching up! I've got Thanksgiving pictures right up to yesterday, and not in chronological order :) But first, I've got a lot of things that I'm really excited about that I need to get out:
-CHRISTMAS season is here! I know 90% of you feel the same way, but I'm still going to say it: I LOVE Christmas! Music, lights, stockings, get togethers, service, ....everything!
-How bout that University of Utah volleyball team! For those who don't keep up, they are headed to the Sweet 16 this weekend in Seattle. Good luck ladies!
- This weekend is our annual Morrill Christmas Weekend in Salt Lake. Every year since I was little, we head to Salt Lake for a weekend in December to shop, swim, eat, and be together. I can't wait!

That's all I can think of for now. On to the pictures!

In no particular order...

Cole has gotten some cute clothes lately, like this little camo number from Grandma Lisa: (and notice how good he's getting at sitting up! He didn't even fall over on this one)
This is Cole and Will, the little boy I get to watch twice a week in the mornings. This day, he didn't answer to Will, only Santa Claus! He is so much fun, and likes helping with Cole as you can tell. Will is 3 and Cole's 6 months, and they look about the same size :)Cole got to be Santa for a little bit.

It snowed earlier this week! Cole and I got bundled up and went outside to experience snow for the first time. He was mesmerized by this white stuff falling out of the sky, it was so cute to just watch him learn.
We ended up getting about 2 inches, with a ton more on it's way this weekend.
We got our Christmas tree up this week too! Here's Tyler, the master of Christmas lights.
The final product! Be-e-a-utiful. And smells sooo good too.
2 of my favorite ornaments: Tyler and my first year ornaments from 1982! Isn't it funny that we both have the exact same one? I love it.
Some lit garland going down the banister, and our stockings!
The boys relaxing after a hard night of decorating.
Cole got an early Christmas present, a high chair! I love this one and how it sits on our dining table chairs instead of taking up more space. Cole looks like such a big boy in it!Cole feeling applesauce for the first time. Food is so fun.
Thanksgiving! We loved having Rod, Lisa, Jackson, and Jessica over from Oregon. We were so glad to have them here and really sad to see them go. Cole having fun with Grandma.
The boys took on a big project of fixing our neighbor's side panel to her deck that blew off in a windstorm a week back, they spent half their weekend nailing, cutting, lifting, measuring, and just being really helpful. Way to go guys! The big meal.
No, I do not own a gravy boat. Yes, I do own a big glass measuring cup.
Can we eat yet.
My multi-talented son, he can pick and suck at the same time!
Cole loves to flip around on his bouncer and kiss the giraffe. My favorite thing he does with me lately is grab my face with both his hands and pull me in for a big slobbery kiss. SO cute! He's so affectionate and cuddly.
Just cute.

7 comments:

Sterling said...

You guys do a fun weekend in SLC this weekend? we are too! The Marx bunch decided to do something there because we are spread out so much. So in just two more months my little girl will need a high chair huh? Man that won't be any fun when I can't just say "hey Jen the baby is hungry" you guys are awesome

Megs said...

Cole is adorable Jackie! It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun in the last little while! I love this time of year! and i'm so excited for christmas! :)

Parker said...

Holy crap my nephew is cute! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend, it's been too long!

Isaak and Jackie said...

way fun stuff Jackie. Your hoome is beautiful and your family is handsome. Cole is growing so fast.

Shanna said...

He is sooo adorable!!! I bet you are loving the kisses! That is the best stage when they start doing that. I love it! :)

Katie said...

Cole is getting so big. I feel terrible that I haven't met him yet! I would really love to get together soon, so that we can catch up on the last few months.

Julie said...

Cole is getting so big and is still so cute!! I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! We can't wait to see you soon! :)